Yi Liu (刘艺), Ph.D.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
I'm now a software engineer working on speech processing in ByteDance AI Lab. My research interests include speaker recognition and diarization, speech recognition, and other speech/audio processing technologies. I am also the reviewer of INTERSPEECH and ICASSP.
I received my Ph.D. degree in Tsinghua University under the supervision of Prof. Jia Liu in 2020, with the dissertation Research on Speaker Embedding Extraction Methods based on Deep Learning. I received my M.E. degree in Tsinghua University in 2018 and the B.E. degree in Wuhan University in 2012. I was a visiting student in Cambridge University Engineering Department from July to December 2018.
- Yi Liu, Liang He, Jia Liu, Michael T. Johnson. "Introducing phonetic information to speaker embedding for speaker verification." EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing. 2019.
- Yi Liu, Liang He, Jia Liu. "Large Margin Softmax Loss for Speaker Verification." Interspeech, 2019. [PDF][code]
- Yi Liu, Liang He, Weiwei Liu, Jia Liu. "Exploring a Unified Attention-Based Pooling Framework for Speaker Verification." ISCSLP, 2018. [PDF]
- Yi Liu, Liang He, Jia Liu, Michael T. Johnson. "Speaker Embedding Extraction with Phonetic Information." INTERSPEECH, 2018. [PDF] [code]
- Yi Liu, Liang He, Wei-Qiang Zhang, Jia Liu, Michael T. Johnson. "Investigation of Frame Alignments for GMM-based Digit-prompted Speaker Verification." APSIPA ASC 2018.[PDF]
- Yi Liu, Liang He, Yao Tian, Zhuzi Chen, Jia Liu, Michael T. Johnson. "Comparison of Multiple Features and Modeling Methods for Text-dependent Speaker Verification." ASRU, 2017.[PDF]
- Yi Liu, Yao Tian, Liang He, Jia Liu. "Investigating Various Diarization Algorithms for Speaker in the Wild (SITW) Speaker Recognition Challenge." INTERSPEECH, 2016.[PDF]
- Yi Liu, Yao Tian, Liang He, Jia Liu, Michael T. Johnson. "Simultaneous Utilization of Spectral Magnitude and Phase Information to Extract Supervectors for Speaker Verification Anti-spoofing." INTERSPEECH, 2015.[PDF]
- Yi Liu, Liang He, and Jia Liu. "Improved multitaper PNCC feature for robust speaker verification." International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing (ISCSLP), 2014. [PDF]
- Xianhong Chen, Liang He, Can Xu, Yi Liu, Tianyu Liang and Jia Liu. "VB-HMM Speaker Diarization with Enhanced and Refined Segment Representation." Odyssey, 2018.
- Liang He, Yao Tian, Yi Liu, Fang Dong, WeiQiang Zhang, Jia Liu, "A study of variational method for text-independent speaker recognition." ISCSLP, 2016.[PDF]
- Liang He, Yao Tian, Yi Liu, Jiaming Xu, Weiwei Liu, Cai Meng, Jia Liu. "THU-EE system description for NIST LRE 2015." INTERSPEECH, 2016. [PDF]
- Yao Tian, Liang He, Yi Liu, Jia Liu. "Investigation of Senone-based Long-Short Term Memory RNNs for Spoken Language Recognition." Odyssey, 2016. [PDF]
Speaker Embedding Extraction with Phonetic Information (based on Kaldi) [github]
Neural speaker recognition/verification system using Kaldi and Tensorflow [github]
|2016.8 - 2017.5 ||Intern researcher at Sogou. Working on speaker recognition system.
|2015.6 - 2015.9 ||Intern researcher at Big-data innovotion center of CreditEase. I developed an i-vector-based speaker diarization algorithm for telephony recordings.
Technical Blogs (in Chinese)
- 知乎：为什么 Deep Learning 最先在语音识别和图像处理领域取得突破？
My CV is available Here